Friday, April 15, 2011

Raymond Sizemore : Presidents Only : Dollar ReDe$ign

“With the exception of making sure Washington was on the 100, I had no set bill for each President. I just gathered Presidents I thought deserved to be on the currency and put them on it. I believe that only our Presidents ought to be on the money. For the background of the front I chose an important event that the President played a major role in, either during his presidency or some other time during his career in public service. For the back I simply chose something essential to American Culture.”

Raymond Sizemore, is a high school student from New Haven, CT.

© Copyright 2011 The ‘Author’. All rights reserved.
These designs are NOT legal tender.
Visit: http://www.DollarReDesign.com/submit
to learn how to submit your ideas.

Posted via email from Dollar ReDe$ign Project

No comments:

Post a Comment