Sunday, January 29, 2012

Alicia Nocket : Dollar ReDe$ign : South Hills School of Business, PA

"My theme for the dollar bill redesign project is the heroes of America. When thinking about what people I would use for this theme is was obvious that the US Military would best fit this description. I decided to go with the army, the marines, and the air force on my dollar bills. Each section of the military has and is doing its job to help protect all of us and I truly believe that they deserve to be honored for it. I used a picture of a man in his uniform on the front and then the logo for that section of the military on the back. On all the dollar bills is the American flag and eagle representing America and its freedom."
Air_force
Alicia Nocket, Bellefonte, PA, Student at South Hills School of Business & Technology
Army
© Copyright 2012 The ‘Author’. All rights reserved.
These designs are NOT legal tender.
to learn how to submit your ideas.
Marine

Posted via email from Dollar ReDe$ign Project

No comments:

Post a Comment