Sunday, January 29, 2012

Matt Narehood : Dollar ReDe$ign : South Hills School of Business, PA

"For my dollar redesign project, based my theme on three major wars that our country has been involved in. I used the Revolutionary War, Civil War and World War Two. On each bill I included the President that was serving during that war, an image that is well known from each war and the American Flag as a background on each bill. The backs also includes another image from the war, the President and the state/states the war took place in. I used bright colors that have a faded look that still give each bill a warn feel to each one. Each President is also bigger in size and cropped off some, allowing each to pop off the bill."
Dollarlayout1
Matt Narehood, McVeytown, PA, Student at South Hills School of Business & Technology
Dollarlayout2
These designs are NOT legal tender.
to learn how to submit your ideas.

Posted via email from Dollar ReDe$ign Project

No comments:

Post a Comment